Cottage Deluxe Cabinet Bed
The Cabinet Bed is a miracle in engineering. One minute it’s a handsome cabinet or TV console, the next it’s an instant bedroom! This bed is available in twin, full, or queen. Select your choice of finish and hardware options. We show it with the Sand Stain. The new Cottage hardware looks great on this design.
This fold out bed is really simple to use. One person can set up the bed in under 30 seconds. The bed features high quality hardware for easy opening and closing. The Harrison can support a flat screen TV up to 60 inches wide.
It’s made in North America of solid birch and certified formaldehyde free birch plywood. The bed comes with a comfortable memory foam mattress and a machine washable bamboo cover standard. The bed uses standard queen size linens.
The mattress cover is both removable and washable. When you see the CertiPUR-US® seal, you can be confident that your mattress containing flexible polyurethane foam inside meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions, and durability, and has been analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
The Cabinet Bed also has large front drawer that serves as the foot board too. This drawer has plenty of room for blankets, quilts, and pillows. This drawer can hold up to 500 pounds! It’s the exact same mechanism as the Stanley with a detailed front and the NEW Urban handle.
You can use this bed in a living room or a bedroom. Traditional Murphy beds are great, but they need to be anchored to the wall. The Patented Cabinet Bed is easy to open and close for a comfortable bed for any small space and is free standing.
A memory foam mattress is included
Made in Canada
The patented Cabinet Beds are made in Canada from real wood and plywood certified formaldehyde free from Oregon. Furniture makers believe that real wood construction is strongest and most stable. We Agree! We promise to deliver a quality product that will last generations.
The Cabinet Bed contains no toxic and environmentally harmful MDF or particleboard. Only American Lumber is used the making of Cabinet Beds.
Real wood cabinet beds are also the longest lasting construction because the screws that hold up your door hinges and drawer tracks are securely anchored in the layers of the solid and plywood and won’t loosen or strip.
Options and features
- CertiPUR-US® memory foam Mattress
- 10 Year Warranty
- Easy to open and close, with child safety in mind
- Choice of Twin, Full, or Queen
- Choice of finish and hardware
- No particle board, solid birch and birch plywood construction
- Certified formaldehyde free wood from Oregon
- Made in Canada
- No need to bolt to wall and can be moved
- Storage drawer supports up to 500 pounds
- Includes FREE curbside delivery
- Optional white glove delivery available at checkout
- Cabinet Bed Queen: 66.5″ W x 42.50″ H x 25″ D
- Queen Projection” 82″
- Cabinet Bed Full: 61.5″W x 42.50″ H x 25″ D
- Twin and Full Projection: 76″
- Cabinet Bed Twin: 45.5″W x 42.5″ H x 25″ D
- Bed top & Bottom
- Memory foam CertiPUR-US® mattress
- Assembly Instructions
Compare the Cottage Deluxe to the Premium Cabinet Beds
The Aztec and Park Avenue cabinet bed models look similar when the beds is stored in the cabinet in the folded position. But the beds have different hardware and fold out designs.
- Premium bed drawer is accessible when the bed is open
- Deluxe drawer is only accessible when bed is stored
- Premium side panels open for more space