Denva Cabinet Bed and Piers with Light Bridge included
The Denva Cabinet Bed and Piers has modern styling and can turn any room into a spare bedroom in under 30 seconds. serves as a cabinet or a TV stand.
By night the Denva is a comfy fold out bed that comes in Full and Queen sizes.
In the stored position your guests won’t know it houses a complete bed. The Denva Cabinet Bed is made with real wood and has contemporary styling.
The Denva is a freestanding Murphy Bed and does not need to be attached to a wall like a wall bed. It is easy to fold out into a bed in 30 seconds.
A premium memory foam with cool gel mattress is included. It fits inside the cabinet and is very comfortable. The mattress comes with a machine washable mattress cover.
With Side Piers, Light Bridge, and Connector shelf
The side piers are designed to fit on each side of the bed. The light bridge and shelf that attaches the piers together are included. Each pier design has three bottom drawers on a full extension ball bearing glide, even on the handy pull out nightstand.
This is an instant guest room, complete with lighting, nightstands, hanging and drawer storage.
- Three drawers PLUS pullout nightstand
- Lower drawers on Full extension drawer glides
- Upper doors, 2 adjustable shelves, clothes hanging rod
The piers also come complete with the matching light bridge and shelf that connects the two piers. The LED lights have a 3 way dimmer.
Premium memory foam cool gel mattress included
These beds are made in Vancouver, Canada from real wood and plywood. The furniture makers believe that real wood construction is strongest and most stable.
The Denva Cabinet Bed contains no toxic and environmentally harmful MDF or particleboard. Only American Lumber is used the making of cabinet beds.
Real wood cabinet beds are also the longest lasting construction mainly because the screws that hold up your door hinges and drawer tracks are securely anchored in the layers of the plywood and won’t loosen or strip.
Options and features
- Memory foam mattress included
- 10 year warranty on cabinet
- 3 year mattress warranty
- Large rolling storage drawer
- Shallow sleep enclosure
- Choice of finish
- Hardware choice confirmed upon ordering
- Real wood construction
- Made from environmentally sustainable American wood
- Manufactured in Canada
- Some assembly required
- Queen size closed cabinet bed: 25″ L x 66.5″ W x 42.75″ H
- Open bed: 81″ L x 66.5″ W x 42.75″ H
- Full size closed cabinet bed: 25″ L x 61.5″ W x 42.75″ H
- Open bed: 81″ L x 61.5″ W x 42.75″ H
- Pier: 17″ D x 25″ W x 73.25″ H
- Wall unit (piers, light bridge): 116.5″ L x 17″ W x 72″ H
- Bed cabinet with piers, light bridge and shelf
- Memory foam cool gel Certapur mattress
- Ships in 6 boxes
- Free shipping
Compare the Stanley and Denva
The Deluxe and Premium Cabinet Bed models look similar when the beds is stored in the cabinet in the folded position. But the beds have different hardware and fold out designs.
- Denva drawer is always accessible, even when the bed is in the open position
- Deluxe drawer only accessible when bed is stored
- Denva side panels can opened for more space
- Deluxe includes standard memory foam mattress
- Denva includes premium gel top memory foam mattress with cool gel