Quick Ship Deluxe Cabinet Bed
The Quick Ship Deluxe Cabinet beds are available in a few finishes and styles. Certain beds are available in queen size, packed in 1 box, are finished and ready to ship. It’s a great look and a miracle in Cabinet Bed engineering. One minute it’s a handsome cabinet or TV console, the next it’s an instant bedroom!
This fold out bed is really simple to use. One person can set up the bed in 30 seconds. The bed features high quality hardware and hydraulic lifts for easy opening and closing. The beds can support flat screens up to 60 inches. Your tv will not need to be moved regardless if the bed is open or closed.
It’s made in North America of solid birch and certified formaldehyde free birch plywood from the USA. The bed comes with a memory foam mattress.
Contact Customer Service for current stock of immediate ship beds. 512-451-0213.
The mattress cover is made of bamboo and is both removable and washable. When you see the CertiPUR-US® seal, you can be confident that the flexible polyurethane foam inside meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions, and durability, and has been analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
The Cabinet Bed also has large front drawer that has plenty of room for blankets, quilts, and pillows and can withstand up to 300 pounds.
You can use this bed in a living room or a bedroom. Traditional Murphy Beds are great, but they need to be anchored to the wall. The Patented Cabinet Bed is easy to open and close for a comfortable bed for any small space and is free standing. This bed does not require attaching to your wall. It can easily be moved and re-positioned. Adjustable levelers beneath the drawer allow for ease in opening and closing the drawer regardless of flooring. The bed comes in 1 box. The drawer base (needs to be built) and mattress are packed inside the box.
Memory foam mattress included
Made in North America
The beds are made in North America from real wood. History proves wood construction is strongest and most stable. No other brand of bed uses 100% real wood except the Cabinet Bed brand.
The Bed contains no toxic or environmentally harmful MDF or particleboard. Only Certified American Lumber is used the making of cabinet beds, certified free of formaldehyde.
Real wood cabinet beds are also the longest lasting construction mainly because the screws that hold up your door hinges and drawer tracks are securely anchored in the layers of the plywood and won’t loosen or strip, as with MDF or particle board. The drawer remains connected to the bed and pulls out on full extension glides.
Options and features
- Tri Fold Memory Foam CertiPUR-US® Mattress included
- Models available may include Park Avenue or Town and Country
- Finishes are currently limited on these models
- Complimentary USB port included
- Removable, washable bamboo mattress cover
- Uses standard queen size bed linens
- Easy to open and close, with child safety in mind
- No particle board, solid birch and birch plywood construction
- Proudly made in North America of American wood
- Free standing, no need to bolt it to your walls
- Easy to move, easy to level regardless of flooring
- Functional, and sturdy storage drawer, holds up to 300 pounds
- Some assembly required (drawer base)
- Assembly Instructions
- Video on Drawer assembly
- 10 year mattress and cabinet warranty
- Cabinet Bed Queen: 66.5″ W x 42.75″ H x 25″ D
- Projection Queen: 82″
- Bed bottom (drawer base)
- Assembly Hardware & Instructions
- Complimentary curbside delivery included
- Optional White Glove delivery available at checkout
Compare the Quick Ship Deluxe to the Premium Cabinet Beds
The models look similar when the bed is stored in the cabinet in the folded position. But the beds have different hardware and fold out designs.
- Premium side panels open for more space
- Premium bed drawer is accessible when the bed is open
- Deluxe drawer is only accessible when bed is stored
- Deluxe Quick Ship Beds ship in 1 box and the drawer requires assembly.