Town and Country Cabinet Bed with Piers, Light Bridge, and Connector Shelf
The Town and Country Cabinet Bed with Piers is a complete wall unit. It can be a TV stand by day and a bedroom at night. It includes a light bridge above the bed that connects the piers.
The Town and Country Cabinet Bed looks great. It has a raised panel design on the front, sides, and drawers. It’s simple to use. One person can set up the bed in under 30 seconds.
Whether you live in a small space, or just need an extra bed for overnight guests, the Town and Country is a perfect choice. When not in use the cabinet is a great HD TV stand and can support a large flat screen.
The side piers provide perfect hanging and drawer storage. The pullout nightstand completes this wall as the perfect instant guest bedroom!
The bed also features a large storage drawer that serves as the footboard. This drawer has plenty of room for blankets, quilts, and pillows. The drawer is accessible while the bed is open or closed. Our storage drawer is built so well it can hold up to 500 pounds.
The matching side pier cabinets create a beautiful wall unit complete with an LED light bridge with 3 way dimmer. The pier cabinets have storage drawers with full extension drawer glides, a pullout nightstand on both piers, and upper doors. Behind the doors is a clothes hanging rod and 2 adjustable storage shelves.
The cabinets come in the perfect configuration. All piers feature three drawers and a handy pull out nightstand. This post is for the piers with upper doors including 2 adjustable shelves and a clothes hanging rod.
Memory premium foam cool gel mattress included
Our memory foam mattresses are certified environmentally safe by CertiPur-US. Every mattress features a machine washable cover.
The memory foam mattress features a cool gel top and is very comfortable. It’s designed specially for cabinet beds.
Made in Canada
Town and Country beds are made in Vancouver, Canada from real wood. We believe that real wood construction is strongest and most stable.
The Town and Country contains no toxic or environmentally harmful MDF or particleboard. Only Certified formaldehyde free American Lumber is used in the making of our cabinet beds.
Real wood Cabinet Beds are also the longest lasting construction because the screws that hold up your door hinges and drawer tracks are securely anchored and won’t loosen or strip.
Options and features
- Includes matching side pier cabinets
- Memory foam mattress featuring cool gel top
- Easy to open and close
- No particle board
- Birch and birch plywood construction
- Patented design, Made in Canada of American wood
- Does not need to attach to wall
- Easy to move
- Functional and sturdy storage drawer
- Easy assembly
- Cabinet Bed Full: 61.5″ L x 25.25″ W x 42.5″ H
- Cabinet Bed Queen: 66.5″ L x 25.25″ W x 42.5″ H
- Pier: 17″ D x 25″ W x 73.25″ H
- Full Size Wall unit (piers, light bridge): 111″ L x 17″ W x 72″ H
- Queen Size Wall unit (piers, light bridge): 116.5″ L x 17″ W x 72″ H
- Bed top
- Bed bottom
- Memory gel foam mattress
- Hardware (6 screws to install bed)
- Two piers
- Pier bridge (with lights) and shelf
- Free curb shipping included
- Optional white glove delivery available in checkout
Compare the Deluxe Bed to the Premium Town and Country
The Stanley and Town and Country cabinet bed models look similar when the beds is stored in the cabinet in the folded position. But the beds have different hardware and fold out designs.
- Town and Country drawer is always accessible, even when the bed is in the open position
- Stanley drawer only accessible when bed is stored
- Town and Country side panels can opened for more space
- Stanley includes standard memory foam mattress
- Town and Country includes premium gel top memory foam mattress with cool gel